Investing Books For Beginners
I have been trading and investing for many years and through out these years, I read over 100 books about trading in the stock market. Here are the best investing books for beginners.
1. How to Get Started in Stocks
This is book gives you a comprehensive introduction into stock investing. You will learn about stock investing concepts and how to apply them to the real stock market. There are quizzes and worksheets that helps you to understand the topic better.
2. Investing Online For Dummies
This book is a step by step guide on how to invest online. You will get an overview of everything that you need to know about investing online. It shows you how to find an online broker, pick a winning investing strategy and construct a successful portfolio. You will also learn the basics of investing and measuring risks, analyze stocks and financial statements, and use online tools to calculate your performance.
3. Fundamental Analysis For Dummies
Fundamental Analysis is key to investing successfully in the long term. Fundamental Analysis is the study of economy, financial statements, competitions and everything that can impact a company and its stock price. This book teaches you how to perform fundamental analysis and how to look for fundamental reasons to buy and sell stocks. You will also learn advanced fundamental analysis to help me making money investing.
4. Getting Started in Value Investing
This is another great book for stock market beginners. It focuses on value investing where you examine the important of picking companies that have an enduring competitive advantage so that their stock price will appreciate in the future. It also discuss the difference between price and value and how to determine what price you should pay for a stock. You will also learn an easy to understand non-technical explanation of a company's financial statements.
5. Security Analysis, Sixth Edition (Leatherbound Edition)
This is the bible of investing and is a must read book for all investors. However, this should not be the first book you read as it is not for beginners. I included it here because I don't want any serious investor to miss out this book. The author of this book Benjamin Graham, is known as the father of investing analysts and is the teacher of Warren Buffett, the world's best investor of all time and is currently the second richest man on earth.
Other Investing Books for Beginners
The following is a few other investing books for beginners that you might be interested.
6. One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
7. The Little Book of Bull's Eye Investing: Finding Value, Generating Absolute Returns, and Controlling Risk in Turbulent Markets (Little Books. Big Profits)
8. The How to Make Money in Stocks Complete Investing System: Your Ultimate Guide to Winning in Good Times and Bad
9. Wall Street Lingo: Thousands of Investment Terms Explained Simply
10. Wall Street Words: An A to Z Guide to Investment Terms for Today's Investor
These are the top 10 investing books for beginners. If you are interested in free stock market courses, then check out the following blog post.